Comment on page
Mod Listing Panel
The first panel in the Page Editor lists your available mods. This is called the Mod Panel.
A mod is a grouping of one or more actions and enhancements that can run on a web page. Mods are created by combining any number of mix-and-match steps called ✨ Bricks ✨.
At the top of the Mods Panel, there are three buttons:
- PixieBrix Logo Button: clicking the logo will open the Extension Console in a new tab
- Collapse/Expand Button: click to collapse the Mods Panel. You can re-expand the panel by clicking the button again.
Each mod listed has the following information and actions:
- Icon: indicates the type of starter brick
- Name: the name of the mod or mod package
- Save Indicator/Button: click the button to save changes. The button will only be enabled if there are unsaved changes
- Action Menu (three dots menu): a dropdown menu with the following actions:
- Reset: resets any unsaved changes
- Remove: remove a mod from your device. The mod will still be available from your PixieBrix account
- Add to Mod: add the action/enhancement to a new or existing mod
- Remove from Mod: remove an action/enhancement from a mod
- Make a Copy: create a copy of the mod
Mods are sorted alphabetically in the mod panel. Use the search bar below the Add button to search for the name of a mod instead of scrolling through your list.
If you want a mod to always appear at the top of the list, start the mod name with
Aor a symbol like