Comment on page
Troubleshooting Google Integration Errors
- You did not accept the permissions prompt
- Your company blocks access to Google Drive from 3rd party applications
- You are trying to sign into a different Google account than the one you’re signed into on your browser
- Search for PixieBrix
- Click on the PixieBrix record
- For using the Google Sheets integration, you should see an entry for: “See, edit, create, and delete only the specific Google Drive files you use with the app”
If you do not see this box on the page, you’ll need to Delete all connections with PixieBrix, and then re-authenticate by reactivating a mod and selecting a Google Sheet, which will prompt you to re-authenticate your Google account.
- Open the Extension Console by clicking the Gear Icon
- Visit the Settings Tab
- Scroll to Advanced Settings and click Clear OAuth2 tokens:
- Retry activating the mod you were activating
If you are seeing an error that says Google is unable to open the file when you try to add a spreadsheet, check that you are not logged into multiple accounts.