Comment on page
Brick Input Data Types
Most bricks have input fields for configuring the brick.
Each field accepts various input types, depending on the field.
Here are all the available field types:
- Select: a dropdown of pre-defined options to select from
- Variable: a variable from a preceding brick ℹ️ If you are in the text entry mode and type
@, the field will automatically switch to variable entry mode
- Toggle: pass true/false by toggling on or off
- Array: provide zero of more values to the field
- Object(K:V): passing key:value pairs of data
- Exclude: don’t pass a value for the field
Pro-tip: when the field is currently in exclude mode you can click on the field and start typing.