Comment on page
Embed a Retool App
With PixieBrix, you can embed a Retool App in any web application, providing context from the page.
The PixieBrix Sidebar with 400px wide. Therefore, Retool’s “Enable mobile layout” setting will take effect when your App is embedded in the PixieBrix Sidebar.
Locating the “Enable mobile layout” App Setting
For example, to reference a URL query parameter, use the
urlparamsin a table
- 1.In the PixieBrix Page Editor, add a Sidebar Panel Starter Brick
- 2.Remove the default Render Document brick
- 3.Add the Construct URL Brick and IFrame Brick
- 4.Configure the Construct URL brick with your Retool App URL and URL Query Parameters:
URL: the URL of your Retool App
- 5.In the IFrame brick, provide the constructed URL:
If the “Enable mobile layout” setting is toggled on for your Retool App, components will only display if “Show on mobile” is set for the component.
The component setting is available under Appearance > Advanced > Appearance.
Locating the Component > Appearance > Advanced > “Show on mobile” setting