Comment on page
The data panel shows the input/output for specific bricks.
The right-most panel in the Page Editor is the Data Panel. As the name suggests, the Data Panel displays information about a brick's inputs and output data.
The Render Tab of the data panel displaying inputs passed to the Window Alert Brick
The Data Panel has 4 tabs:
- Context: the input context available to this brick. All of the variables available to the brick from the previous bricks and mod options
- Rendered: the values that were passed into the brick on the last run.
- Here, “Rendered” refers to filling the context into text templates
- Output: the output of the brick on the last run
- General: shows a preview of the bricks output, using the input context from the last run, and the current configuration. PixieBrix updates this tab in real time as you update the brick configurationℹ️ Pro-tip: the preview panel is extremely valuable when using the Regex and JQ bricks to transform data