Comment on page
The Sidebar Panel is a custom panel that displays when you click the PixieBrix icon in the Chrome toolbar. You can use it to streamline common tasks and quickly access information without switching between pages or tabs.
Here are a few examples of how you can use a Sidebar Panel:
- Create modals that contain checkboxes, drop-down menus, or text fields to request information from users.
- Add buttons with actions
- Include iframe data from external resources
Follow these steps to create and configure a Sidebar Panel.
- 5.In the Panel Refresh section, enter the following information:
This is optional information. In many cases, you may not need to configure any of these settings unless you're trying to do something specific.
- 6.Next, go to the Advanced: Match Rules section, and enter the following information:
- 7.URL match patterns determine which extensions run on a site or call an API. You can add URL match patterns in the Advanced: Extra Permissions section if the extension performs actions on a target not included in the site match patterns or if it calls an API without using an Integration. To do so:
- Click the Site, Domain, HTTPS, or All URLs shortcut to insert URLs automatically.
- Click ABC Text > Remove to remove a site from the list.