Comment on page
Context Menu Item
The Context Menu action lets you add items to your browser’s context menu. The menu item will appear when you right-click on a web page or in certain contexts.
Follow these steps to create and configure a new Context Menu item:
- 2.In the left panel, click Add > Context Menu.
- 3.Go to the middle panel and edit a name in the Name field to something that will describe your entire mod. For example:
Scrape LinkedIn Profile.
In the sections below the Name, enter the following information:
If needed, go to the Advanced section and enter the following information.
This is optional information. In many cases, you may not need to configure any of these settings unless you're trying to do something specific.
- 6.URL match patterns determine which extensions run on a site or call an API. You can add URL match patterns in the Advanced: Extra Permissions section if the extension performs actions on a target tab not included in the site match patterns or calls an API without using an Integration. To do so:
- Click the Add Allowed Origin button in the Sites/APIs:
- Click the Site, Domain, HTTPS, or All URLs shortcut to insert URLs automatically.