Comment on page
Enabling Login with Microsoft
- 2.Select your Azure Account with a Global Administrator Role
- 3.On the permission prompt, check the “Consent on behalf of your organization” box
- 4.Click Accept
- 2.Select Azure Active Directory > Enterprise applications > Consent and permissions > User consent settings.
- 3.Under User consent for applications, select which consent setting you want to configure for all users.
- 4.Select Save to save your settings.
This problem requires your IT (Microsoft Azure) Administrator to solve. Please contact your Azure administrator and provide a link to this documentation page. Our support team at [email protected] can provide assistance.
The "Need admin approval" message indicates that your IT (Microsoft Azure) Administrator needs to add PixieBrix to the allowlist for your organization.
The error is caused by Enterprise settings in Entra ID setting for “User consent for applications”:
PixieBrix requests the following scopes during authentication:
The PixieBrix application id is: