Comment on page
Notion is a connected workspace, with features for knowledge management, project management, and collaboration.
- 2.Choose the workspace and provide a name for the integration:
- 3.Copy the Internal Integration Secret. You will provide this secret to PixieBrix in the next step.
- 1.From the Integrations section in the Admin or Extension Console, click the + Add Integration button in the top right corner.Search for and select the Hunter integration.
- 2.Configure the integration with a label and the token from Notion
- 3.Click Save, and your integration will be ready for use in any Hunter mods.
To provide your Notion Integration access to pages/databases in your Notion workspace, you must add it as a connection.
- 1.Click the 3-dot menu for the page
- 2.Connections > Add connections
- 3.Search for your integration
- 4.Confirm access for your configuration
- 1.Add the HTTP Request Brick to your mod
- 2.Configure the brick:
- 1.URL: the URL of the endpoint. The URL can be absolute or relative
- 2.Integration Configuration: your configured Notion integration
- 3.Method: the HTTP method, see the documentation for the API you are calling
Notion-Version: the Notion API version for the call, e.g.,
- 5.JSON Data: the data for the request. See the documentation for the API you are calling