This documentation page is under construction
- Organizations (Teams)
- Organization Scope/Alias
- Managed Internal Marketplace Policy
- Automatic Organization Enrollment
- Automatic Group Enrollment
An organization is a set of users under the same billing plan.
Users within an organization can have one of four roles:
- Admin: can manage the organization, its members, and deployments
- Developer: can create/edit bricks, including in the organization scope
- Member: can use bricks within the organization scope
- Restricted (default): must be added to a group in order view or edit bricks within the organization
The organization scope, e.g.,
@pixiebrix is an alias used in the ids of bricks that can be made available within the organization
Managed Internal Marketplace Policy
To change this setting for you organization, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PixieBrix can be configured to allow members to only have access to bricks made available by their organization.
Automatic Organization Enrollment
To enable automatic enrollment for your organization, contact email@example.com
PixieBrix can be configured to automatically associate users with a given email domain with your organization. Team members can automatically as one of two roles:
Groups are sets of users that have access (read or edit) to any number of bricks and shared integration configurations. Additionally, an Admin can associate a Deployment with one or more groups to have PixieBrix automatically roll those bricks out to those users.
Automatic Group Enrollment
To enable automatic group enrollment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PixieBrix can automatically associate users with a given email domain with a group. Automatic Group Enrollment is commonly used in conjunction with Deployments to automatically distribute bricks to agents