Network Errors have numerous possible causes:
- You have no network connection
- The request timed out
- The requested URL does not exist
- The browser blocked the request because the HTTPS certificate on the server is invalid
- A browser extension (e.g., Adblocker) you have installed blocked the request
- You have not granted PixieBrix permission to make requests to the URL
Locating the Network Error Log
For security, PixieBrix makes all requests to 3rd party API servers from the extension’s background page.
To find the cause of the Network Error, open the browser’s developer tools for the background page.