This page is intended for diagnostic and testing use only. Do not use these instructions unless instructed to by support staff.
Step by step directions for connecting your AARI account to an Automation Anywhere Control using the Staging AuthConfig App.
- Ensure you’re not logged in to the PixieBrix Extension.
- Navigate to Extension Settings page and set Authentication Method to
- Navigate to the Extension Options page to login. You should see the following screen.
- Add the
env=stagingURL parameter (or click here). You should see the following screen. If the default values are not populated, refresh the page.
- Fill out the form appropriately and click Connect AARI.
- In a new screen, you will be prompted to login with your IDP (identity provider). In this case, we’re using JumpCloud so we see a JumpCloud login form. Fill out the form appropriately and submit.
- If your login credentials are correct, you will be successfully logged in to the Extension.