By default, PixieBrix sets the keyboard shortcut for toggling the Quick Bar to be CMD/Ctrl + M. Follow the instructions below to change it to any other combination of keys you’d like.
Change the Quick Bar Toggle Shortcut
- Open a new tab, and paste
chrome://extensions/into the URL bar.
- Open burger menu on the top left of the page, next to the word Extension and the Chrome logo
- Open "Keyboard shortcuts" from the menu that appears
- Set a new shortcut, different from CMD/ctrl + M , such as CMD + Shift + I.
- To do this, click the pencil icon to the right of the
Toggle quick barfield.
- Immediately after clicking the pencil icon, press the combination of keys that you want to press when you want to open up the Quick Bar.
- Confirm the options show in the box are the keys you want. If not, click the pencil and press the combination keys again.