PixieBrix uses URL match patterns to determine whether or not a blueprint action should run on a web page. For each blueprint, you can define the URL match patterns using a combination of any of the following:
- Wildcards. Use wildcards to match any character or sequence of characters.
- Regular expressions. Use regular expressions to allow for more advanced filtering.
- Fixed text strings. Use fixed string matches for exact matches.
Important Things to Know
- If PixieBrix does not have access to a site, you will be prompted to grant access.
- URL match pattern rules are optional, but if you add them, ensure that at least one URL matches the patterns you add.